So Ashley decides yesterday she wants another hole in each ear. After the girls' Orthodontist appointment today, we stop in at our local Wal*Mart and get her ears done. She got her first ones done just shy of 5, and she decided she was ready. She did very well again this time around, no tears or anything. They are kinda hard to see in the picture, but they are pink gems right behind her white hoops.
Then Kaitlyn sees her earrings and decides that SHE wants some 'Ears'. She likes to try to put the girls' earrings in her ears, even though she doesn't have any holes. I tried to explain to her that it was going to hurt, but trying to talk sense to a 2 year old is like, well, trying to shit a gold bar. Of course, she made a scene in Wal*Mart, and naturally Ryan had to jump on the band wagon too. It made me never want to venture out in public with the younger two ever again. Fine. You can get your damn ears pierced.
I finally get some help at the counter (damn I hate that Wal*Mart in New Bern! They suck!), and the girl asks me if I want her ears done one at a time or both at once. Duh? You even need to ask me that?? Do it both at once, because if you do it one at a time, well, you are only going to get one ear done.
They sit her down and as soon as they clamp down on her ears, she stiffens and screams. BLOODY MURDER. So, of course that isn't enough.....now Ryan must too scream like a banshee. I am talking BUST YOUR EAR DRUMS. Everyone in New Bern was looking at us. *sigh*
Once she finally got calmed down, she loves her 'pretties' but doesn't want anyone touching them. I don't know, she thinks I am gonna take them? Anyway. Here's a pic of her earrings. And one of Ryan, just cause he's so cute!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment