Saturday, March 21, 2009

My first post!

Okay, so I have copied this idea from a friend (Thanks Liz!) to keep friends and family updated on the kids.

The kids are seeming to grow at warp speed. Ashley is 8, Haley is 7, Kaitlyn is 2 and Ryan is 1. The girls are doing awesome in school, they are almost done with the second grade. Kaitlyn is all over the place and into everything! She is definitely our little tom boy. Ryan is desperately trying to walk without the assistance of his push walker. Just yesterday, he took 5 steps by himself before landing squarely on Indy's back!

I will attempt to update this post weekly, along with pics of the kids!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I find this so much easier to update and my family can look at it without needing a Myspace account! Can't wait to see you at Hailey's birthday party this weekend!

    ReplyDelete